Dr. Pusateri is licensed and board certified to practice in all areas of general dentistry. He has shown excellence in every area of clinical dentistry, including oral surgery, periodontal surgery, operative dentistry, prosthodontics (dentures, crowns, and bridges), implantology, cosmetics, and soft-tissue management.
Dr. Pusateri’s primary concern is prevention. Through a complete examination that includes caries detection, palpation, radiography, periodontal probing, and oral cancer screening, he will diagnose your dental condition and recommend a treatment plan to restore your teeth to their proper function and beauty.
Dr. Pusateri utilizes the most current instruments and procedures to make your experience with us as comfortable as possible. Through extensive continuing education of Dr. Pusateri and staff, we are able to provide the newest innovations and techniques in dentistry. White fillings, cosmetic bonding, implants, and teeth whitening are all new and rapidly changing areas of dentistry. You can be sure that you will receive the best and most current treatment options available.
- University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign
- Bachelor of Science, 1990
- University of Illinois College of Dentistry, Chicago
- Bachelor of Science in dentistry, 1992
- Doctorate of Dental Surgery, 1994
- National Board of Dental Examiners – certified
- North East Regional Board of Dental Examiners – certified
- Art and Science of Botox® – certified
- Philips Zoom! – certified